Friday, August 8, 2014

Infamy - Gameplay video! And the final few days.


The Infamy: Welcome to the Big Smoke Kickstarter is drawing to a close - less than three days to go now - and it has exceeded James' expectations (not hopes and dreams, but he's a realist). In these closing stages he has finally been able to put up the first of three gameplay videos. You can check out the details of how the card/blackjack approach will work in the game in this update HERE.

Additionally, James has just shown off a few new pieces, like the Talullah Belle and Mad Pete artwork above, and the new "add-ons and alternatives" for the Suppressor kit below.


I'm currently in discussions with my friend Alex from Ironheart Artisans about a gaming table. Hopefully in a week or two we'll have an Infamy surface all sketched out. : )

Cheers
Dave

1 comment:

  1. I'm very much looking forward to seeing progress on your Infamy board, as I'm planning one myself (also a docklands theme) and seeing yours will probably spur me on to finish mine!

    ReplyDelete