Monday, March 1, 2010

And the competition has come to an end.

Hi folks

Just a quick one to point out that the 500 Ink Design Competition has drawn to a close. I received a couple of dozen entries, some pretty close to what I was hoping for and a couple that have blown me away. I'll be taking this week to assess all the entries together and make my decision.

In the mean time, I have a couple of pics from the weekend's efforts that I'll post on Wednesday (once I get a bit more time at the computer in the evening.

Cheers
Dave

2 comments:

  1. Will you be posting the runner ups or other entries along with the winning entry? I cannot wait for Sunday!

    As you stated in your side bar a lot of us hold tattoos near and dear... It just so happens that I grew up in the colorful world of tattooing with my mother being a tattoo artist for the last 27 years and still going strong. Having grown up this way I certainly understand the investment involved and the importance of making the right choice since it will be there for the rest of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason

    Yep, I'll certainly be posting a lot of the entries. Icouldn't leave you all completely hanging ; ) Who knows, someone else might get a Blood Pact tatt?

    Cheers
    Dave

    ReplyDelete